Ku
ingin kamu – romance-
Ni lagu favourite
lah tau . Bukak lagu neh and keep repeating the same song like stupid just
because I miss him badly. Dear sweetheart, I hope Allah will let u know how
much I miss u and how much I need you and it’s was damn hard to let you go and
even I can find others to replace you , they won’t love me as much as you did .
U re the one that love me even though there a lot of stupid thing I already
done .
Syg, I’m so sorry becoz not being loyal to you, I didn’t not realize
when I start to fall on that person, I know in the end I will be the one that
lost everything but I keep stay beside him cause I can’t bear to lost him at
this time and this sort thing happen just because I need you , need you all the
time but you don’t have that opportunity to spend time with me until suddenly I
feel that he the one that put attention on what happen to me . syg, seriously
I’m telling you that you always the best but if you keep letting that person stole
all your golden time that I supposedly spend with you , I scared if one day my
little heart can switch to him and that time nothing can change anymore. Please
syg , don’t let that person stole me from you and don’t let that person stole
all the time that supposedly been spend with you because It only be worthless
when the nothing can be change anymore when you are too late to realize it ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment