Sunday, 28 July 2013

Aku pon ada pendapat aku jugak . Sorry !

This is my honest opinion . u can take it as advice .
# I actually so do not agreed with those people yg easily judge org lain dan jodoh org lain . Who's you ? Do you really can read Allah's secret . Keep saying those and this to other people , I actually a bit annoyed when I saw status who wrote by someone who used to post a good things before but suddenly she post like this " kalau couple dgn laki yg tak baik , xsembahyg tu suma bole jadi pemimpin ke and jgn harap nk dapat perempuan yg baik sedangkan diri sendri pon xmampu pimpin, apatah lagi nk pimpin anak dara org and sgt sadis pompuan baik yg dapat laki macam tuh " . Sorry . I really dispointed since I'm enjoying read our 'dakwah' post before this . See,how u look down on others just only u thinks u are doing good with ur life. That is too harsh to be known as advise.

 Hey people , let me tell you something . Allah always open ways for us to feel regret and bertaubat . We are not born to be so perfect . Ada ramai manusia yg dahulukala nya lupa hal akhirat tiba-tiba bole berubah menjadi lebih baik dari kita sendri sebb Allah bagi petunjuk . Kdg-kdg petunjuk dtg dgn bermacam-macam cara. Ada juga manusia yg berubah to be even worse. Please people, stop judging people so easily. Kita tak tau mungkin di belakang kita ada kebaikan yg dia buat cuma kita tak nampak but yet kita menghakimi dgn menyatakan yg individu mcm tu tak layak itu dan ini . The things also happen to me,myself . So I'm here feel so sympathy to this situation and also to express my own opinion . Sorryyy .We do mistake but we should still realize that there are room for improvement to be made and one more things , saya sebenrnya selalu je jumpa pasangan yg vice versa . Ada hikmh disebaliknya . Allah tahu apa Dia aturkan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment