here , I represent you the only one and only one friend that I love so much . Mohd Rafi Zainal Abidin . I can't answer when others ask me why he is so meaningful to me but then I will never refuse that he are the best ever friend that I ever had . Being with me for 4 years , keep supporting me and also keep judging me for what have I done and also never being tired giving me support . He's the one that me and my beloved bf trust , I do trust him a lot . He never left me behind and keep pushing me up when I'm falling down and ask be to keep being strong . There a time I being mad and annoying with him but it's won't be so long cause he know how to fix it back . Thank Allah SWT for giving me opportunity to know him and hold him beside me and there one thing that I always think which is one day if no more mok in my life and Allah already set him up to be my beloved partner until I death , Insyaallah I accept it with the felling of grateful so much ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment