Saturday, 22 December 2012

UNHAPPY MOOD ;)

kadang-kadang aku tak faham apa aku rasa . aku nak diorang faham aku but then sometimes I don't even understand them at all . Hurrmmm . So boring ! struggle myself alone is just so boring . Bie, cepat la balik ! Dok dalam bilik sorang-sorang , tengok movie , cakap dengan dinding , cakap sorang-sorang ,makan megi , minum milo . Hurm , buhsan sangat ,

Kadang-kadang terpikir gak , apa salah aku hah ? I do ask you if you wanna do that then tell me so that I can join you but sadly I know that you already done without telling me . Sometimes , i try to pretend nicely even sometimes i don't like you much but it's okay ,mybe I do something wrong and make you dislike me . I admit I'm not that good in behaving with others but I keep try and try to be good one . Ya Allah , showing the best way to me please ;)


bie , cepat balik , aku tak betah tanpa kau dan nani disisi

No comments:

Post a Comment